Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I download a game I lost legally?

Me and my brother bought Spore and the expansion pack, we downloaded it from the website and we had to put it on an expansion drive because our computer had a virus and we were going to wipe it. The expansion drive isn't working now and we can't reinstall it because we have no disk. Would it be illegal to download it again for free? Or would it still be illegal?Can I download a game I lost legally?
downloading any game from net is illegal...Can I download a game I lost legally?
downloading free games is illegal even if you have a copy of it just buy another copy I'm pretty sure they are cheap since the game is 1 or 2 years oldCan I download a game I lost legally?
It's never legal to download games, but I say go ahead anyway.
if you purchased it from a store, just call them and ask if they will give you a new one



if not....... download it online, for free
  • dragon age 2 best
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment