Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore cute and creepy installation?

I have installed the expansion onto my PC and have downloaded all patches for the game but nothing has changed about the game. There are no extra body parts, backgrounds etc. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do you fix it? I have been on the EA website but I haven't found anything of use.

ThanksSpore cute and creepy installation?
I don't own the expansion myself, but does it create a new shortcut anywhere? try looking in the instillation directory and check you have something in there labelled Cute and Creepy. If there is, look in there for a .exe file that might launch the game. Of there isn't, you might not have installed it correctly, depending on how the installer worked. Reinstalling it won't hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment