Friday, March 9, 2012

SPORE - PC Game I need some game help please.?

Hi, my son is asking me to purchase SPORE for him. I believe there are add on packs, expansion packs etc as well as the main game. Could some one please tell me what the actual game name is. I keep seeing SPORE RELOADED is this the actual game I have to get first, and then buy addition add-on expansion games? Any help would be appreciated. I just don't want to buy a expansion game by acident. So my question is what is the name of the Main game I need to buy. Thanks.SPORE - PC Game I need some game help please.?
You should go to game store, they should explain more detailly and better :D but I could suggest you some free games for you son to play tho ^_^



http://mygame.bbgsite.com/games/maidmari鈥?/a>SPORE - PC Game I need some game help please.?
spore reloaded is fine, reloaded is one of the companies who sell spore and with all games they sell they add reloaded to the title :) the expansion sets are 'creepy and cute' and 'galactic adventures' also there is a starter pack called spore creator pack, dont buy this as its only a small portion of the gameSPORE - PC Game I need some game help please.?
if your planning on buying it from a dedicated video game shop, like GAME or gamestation, all you have to do is ask the people at the desk, if your buying it from a supermarket they wont hav much choise, your just looking for a game with Spore writen across the front. not creature creator or reloaded, they're add ons.



hope that helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment