Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I reduce lag in Spore?

I'm playing the original Spore game with no expansion packs on my Macbook. I have over 70 GB space on my computer, but the game still seems to lag. The lag is unbearable and there is no way I can play the game, is there any way to reduce this?How do I reduce lag in Spore?
Besides from the above mentioned, try lowering the graphic quality. I have the same issue. If I try to raise the graphic quality, the lag is too much. I don't know if this helps, but I don't play in full screen either. I don't know if it makes a difference or not...How do I reduce lag in Spore?
does your computer reach the min. requirements? if not, then get a better computer or maybe its your connection





if you have any open programs (anti virus, aim, yahoo etc) try closing them my anti virus slows my computer down a lot (i use avg) so i have to turn it off while I'm playing pc games
  • tucson
  • vegetarian times
  • 1 comment:

    1. I would suggest you to keep the following instructions while playing online game.
      1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
      2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
      3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
      4.Move closer to server
      I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your lag rate.Finally you can check whether it's your lag is reduced or not using WhoisXY.com

      ReplyDelete