Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What version of spore should I get?

I have a macbook. I don't know what version to get. Which one is the latest one? Cuz I'm not sure if all of the other ones are expansion packs or not. Pls help. Thanks.What version of spore should I get?
hi do u have update mac?

if yes then get it update cick then scan for mac update it seft know which one version be then u cick it download easy. but if not have update on it mac then i thinks u better be very carefully dont mess up versoin mac will be cuase wrong hardware anyway what u do erm...hold u rem which u bougth it mac shop then u tell them that need check system update they will sove it pbm and they can fix it but i dont know how much cost to pay but i rem i have mac b4 i pay 90pound for get update mac ver.. but now i not need anymore of mac but i use by the HP vista it much more powerful n it seft system set up time update, ant-virus Hp, it best HP and compa it most out powerful.

would not chager for pay fix update nothing save the money what mean is best HP, Compa.What version of spore should I get?
i have idea do u have mac recovery?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment