Friday, March 9, 2012

Why doesn't Spore work on my computer?

So my laptop meets all the requirements, and I installed spore. but I can't find it! I looked in all my programs, but even though it said it was completely and successfully installed, it's nowhere on my computer. i also had the sims 2 and a few expansion packs on it; would it help to uninstall them? I had the same problem with the creature creator trial. I have windows vista, and i already tried going to 'my computer' and clicking the disk. but nothing ever happens!! can someone tell me what i can do to make spore work?Why doesn't Spore work on my computer?
i have this exact problem and am looking for answers... EXACT it didnt create a shortcut, when i click my computer nothing happens idk what the deal is
  • katy perry tgif
  • battlefield 3 forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment