Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do u think of the game 'Spore'?

And its expansions?

Also, do you know if any other expansions are coming out for it? I heard a lot of bad things about Galactic Adventures, and was wondering if i should wait for another expansion before risking $30 on the latest one.What do u think of the game 'Spore'?
I personally love the game although after a while the original Spore gets repetitive. Eventually I got the expansion which was quite fun for a while but the creator isn't as user friendly as from the original spore and creating adventures that are interesting proved difficult for me. Still I'd get it.What do u think of the game 'Spore'?
I've watched videos about it and watched the flash intro. The concept sounds pretty cool to play god and all. I've never played it but if I ever were to play it I would hope it gives endless options.What do u think of the game 'Spore'?
Awesome.I already watch the gameplay.
I think the game is gay and pointless an is geared towards retarded 7 year olds

No comments:

Post a Comment