Friday, March 9, 2012

Need Help With Spore?

Don't answer this unless you can help me. I'm tired of getting replies that just say 'sorry I can't help you'. If you can't help don't even bother.



I downloaded patch 1.5 of Spore and now whenever I try to add a part to a creature the game crashes. I sent an email out to EA but I have not received a reply. Before I downloaded the patch I installed the Creepy and Cute parts expansion pack. I'm not sure if this has something to do with it. I can't find the files to uninstall either. Please help.Need Help With Spore?
i don't know and i can't help you.sorry.

please ask in a proper way, so people will help you.Need Help With Spore?
i have spore and got the creepy and cute pack too. it might just be your computer but if you keep trying it and it alwasy crashes, then maybe you should uninstall it go to program files and select your game and look in the files for the patch and delete/uninstall. but if you cant find it then you will probably have to delete/uninstall the whole game and reinstall it, this should be ok if you just want to make creatures and stuff, but if you were playing campagin, you can always restart it as it is a fun game. hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment