Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it possible for an expansion pack to not work because of your video card if the original game does work?

I bought Spore about 6 months ago, and I decided I wanted some more stuff to play around with, so I bought the creepy and cute parts pack off EA's origin service. When I went to install it, the install shield wizard told me that it didn't install correctly and my computer has not been modified. I tried the next 2 days to get it to work, calling representative after representative, but no one could fix it. I was told by one however that it might be my video card. The thing is my comp can play the original game perfectly with most of the video setting on high, so why would a expansion pack containing only 300MB of models not be able to run it?Is it possible for an expansion pack to not work because of your video card if the original game does work?
Try uninstalling the adon (if it is listed to be uninstalled), and then spore. Reboot your computer, reinstall spore, then install the creature pack.
  • peterbilt
  • dragon age 2 pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment