Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Help.. Spore wont install?!?

Ok so here is the deal,

I got spore and the expansion packs last year and I installed them, they worked.



I then accidently uninstalled them ...



So earlier this week I decided I want to play it Agian and went to install Spore, although nothing happens , nothing appears. I also tried going threw to disk drives although nothing happened..



Additional info

Windows 7

No scratches on disks

Spore, when I uninstalled it, removed everything so nothin spore related is on computer.Help.. Spore wont install?!?
Try running a register cleaner like Registry Mechanic. It sounds like you have a previous registration entry causing it to have a fit.



Failing that does your drive work ok with other dvds?
  • new cd releases
  • battlefield 3 multiplayer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment