Saturday, March 3, 2012

Will I be able to go online with spore if I bought an original expansion pack?

I got this non-original version of spore at a store and then installed it on my laptop. The game works great except for the fact that it can't go online. I was thinking of getting the upcoming expansion "Galactic Adventures" (an original version this time). By buying this legit expansion, will I be able to go online this time?



Best answer gets 5 stars. Promise.



Thanks in advance. :)Will I be able to go online with spore if I bought an original expansion pack?
Since your %26lt;cough, cough%26gt; "non-original" version of Spore can't go online, you won't be able to play the legit expansion with that version.

You'll need to get a legit version of Spore to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment