Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If my computer wont play Spore, can it play the Sims?

My computer wasn't able to play Spore. I dunno why. I'm not sure how to check to see if my computer fits the minimum requirements, so not being able to play Spore if just kinda somethin' to go off of. Oh, it can run World of Warcraft. Would I be able to play Sims 3 or Sims 2 with a couple of expansion packs?If my computer wont play Spore, can it play the Sims?
System Requirements Lab will assess your system specs against the minimum requirements for a number of games, including Spore, The Sims 2 (with various add-ons) and Sims 3.



Sims 3 minimum requirements are similar to those of Spore, except the Spore needs only 512Mb RAM (768Mb with integrated graphics), whereas Sims 3 requires 1Gb RAM (1.5Gb with integrated graphics).



Sims 2 minimum requirements are less than World of Warcraft's, the latter needs a graphics card that supports directx 9.0c but the basic Sims 2 graphics minimum is a directx 8.1 card... Both games require only an 800MHz processor.



At least some of the Sims 2 expansion packs require a 9.0c graphics card, plus a 1GHz processor.



Try the link below to check out which games are viable on your PC, any see which component(s) need to be upgraded.If my computer wont play Spore, can it play the Sims?
If it can't play Spore, it can't play Sims 3.



It is possible that it can run Sims 2 if you have a 32MB or more Graphics Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment