Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Spore creations were all mysteriously deleted?

My Spore account suddenly deleted all of my creations and stuff! Just in time for the new expansion pack! Not only that, but it is re-downloading every single creation that has ever passed through my server! This all started happening about 5 minutes ago.



So tell me, what is going on? How can I fix it? I want my creations back! I want my sporecasts back!My Spore creations were all mysteriously deleted?
spore actually has a numerous amount of problems. i used to play it a lot, and i would always experience things like: random shutting down during the middle of my game, overheating my computer, lagging etc. theres nothing u can really do about it, im sorry. just remember to save a lot and maybe if ur playing it all day, give it a break once in a while. that actually helped mine a lot. hope this helps
  • auto parts stores
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment