Friday, March 9, 2012

That game Spore... So many problems?

I downloaded spore and the cute and creepy parts expansion today and after installing (And downloading the internet patches which I regret!) I had major issues most of which have been sorted out now but one big one I can't fix is the fact that it wont save my games.



I'm thinking about completely uninstalling everything, then reinstalling it but trying this in the past with another game led to even more and worse problems. Should I uninstall and reinstall it? Or hope that the people who ignore me on the spore forums come up with a solution? Thanks!That game Spore... So many problems?
I told ya you shouldn't have bothered with it lulz. I hope you feel like its a good game and worth it after you sort all the trouble out.

Uninstall it completely and then reinstall without putting on those patches. I never had any serious issues with the game right outta the box so it may be the patches that are causing your problems.That game Spore... So many problems?
Uninstall it.

Delete registry.

Delete it's folder in windows drive.

search for spore and delete everything.

Reinstall it in a different drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment