Friday, March 9, 2012

If I uninstall and then reinstall Spore on my MacBook, will it save my progress?

After installing the Galactic Adventures expansion pack, I tried to open my Spore game. It said that error 1004 had occurred and that I may need to uninstall and reinstall Spore. Why did this happen? If you can't answer that question, then if I do uninstall and reinstall Spore, will my progress be saved? I have an EA account that I log into every time I access Spore. Will be progress be saved?

Thanks, and 10 points to best answer!If I uninstall and then reinstall Spore on my MacBook, will it save my progress?
Usually data is not lost when we uninstall unless the program ask for it during uninstall process. There is no gurantee though.http://www.computerstar.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment