Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why does spore do this?

I don't know much about computers but like say when I install spore and then install an expansion pack a few weeks later everything goes fine but then boom! My laptop goes AWOL, like when I try. To click on the new installed galactic adventures add on it doesnt go to the game but instead it says something like "sorry for the inconvenience but spore is currently not working" (something like that, I can't rly remember) and maybe a few days or so my laptop starts lagging and now whenever I try to turn on my laptop, it doesn't turn on at all, yes I've charged it and checked the battery.Why does spore do this?
You might want to consider the following:

1.) cleaning out your computer (deleting ****/games/movies/whatever that you never use)

2.) Run CCleaner (or download CCleaner from CNet and then run it....)

a.) Run the "Cleaner" and Registry"

3.) take it into staples ask them

4.) maybe defragment your hard drive...

do all of the above....

No comments:

Post a Comment