Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do you like the Spore Franchise or the Sims better?

The creaters of the Spore and the Sims franchises were the same dudes, and I have never played the sims, and i love the spores....i have all the spore games and expansions. So....i have only met one person who likes spore like me. which do you like more?Do you like the Spore Franchise or the Sims better?
I have both, but find The Sims more enjoyable. It's easier to relate to a Sim than to your creature, and thus you get more invested. Also, The Sims is one game, while Spore, in essence, is three or four smaller ones all rolled up into one (cell/creature, tribe, civilization (if you separate it from the tribal stage, although they could be one game), and space). And.... Spore can get quite repetitive, as opposed to Sims living their lives, and having tons of options of what to do (with all the expansions).Do you like the Spore Franchise or the Sims better?
I like them both, but each for different reasons. If I had to choose though, I'd still pick the Sims. Might be because players find controlling people easier and more familiar

No comments:

Post a Comment