Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore, Creepy and Cute and EA Download Manager... What do I do?!?

Hi everyone,



I bought Spore online and it came with the Creepy and Cute expansion pack free. I am currently trying to download them using EA Download Manager...



The creepy and cute download is right at the end but it wont complete! It just sits there saying 0MB left at 0:00KB/s. But its not complete, there is a tiny little bit to go at the end and I left the laptop online over night... its still exactly the same, it hasn't made any progress at all.



It just has the "Pause" button, 0MB left, 0:00KB/s and 371.5MB of 373.4MB.



What do I do, I cant afford to pay for the games again! If I uninstall and re-install EA Download Manager, will I lose my downloads?



Is there somewhere I can get the latest version of the download manager? I look everywhere and I can't find anything that helps!



Any advice is greatly appreciated.



Thank you. xSpore, Creepy and Cute and EA Download Manager... What do I do?!?
Try "pausing" then resuming the download. Chances are their server went down for a moment and interrupted your download.



If you uninstall/reinstall the DLM, you will lose any downloads currently in progress, but not those completed/installed. However anything you accidentally uninstall or delete won't have to be purchased again as long as you still have your discs/keys.



The DLM should be self-updating, normally it notifies you if an update is available.



Good luck with your download!Spore, Creepy and Cute and EA Download Manager... What do I do?!?
You most probably wont have to pay again, you can download it for free now that you've paid once, if they make you pay again, go illegal -.-
  • what is spam
  • daily reckoning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment