Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My spore is broken please help?

I tried to install the latest patch. it downloaded and said "error: You need to put the spore patch in the spore". or something. I did this because i downloaded galactic adventures and it said it would install the patch then the game. it tried and came up with an error. so i tried intalling the patch before i redownloaded the expansion again. So how can i fix it? i cant reinstall the whole game because i lose the key and the cdMy spore is broken please help?
You have installed the wrong no cd patch for Spore Galactic Adventures, I had the same problem after I installed Spore G A on my SporeApp game. Visit my website www.nocdcrack.webs.com and go to the section Downloads, scroll down and you will see Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures crack,they work great for me , tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment