Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is anyone less than impressed with EA game Spore?

I was really excited when spore was announced. after all the trailers and even playing with the spore creature creator I couldn't wait to play spore. I got the game and I was disappointed. The evolution is less than impressive( its more like leveling up), creatures are all generally the same ( no sea creatures, sky creatures all of them are pretty much land creatures), most of the animal parts are useless even though they look cool and you can create two completely different creatures and they will play exactly the same, The RTS parts of the game are extremely simple and have no real depth. I do however like the graphics in the game they are nice, creatures are very customizable and I think that if their is ever a spore 2 or Spore expansion pack it will resolve these issues. Also I could care less about DRM since I only have one computer but I could see how it might be a problem for some people.



So for anyone who got the game what do you think about itIs anyone less than impressed with EA game Spore?
yes i think it was a big disappointment also

No comments:

Post a Comment