Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why does my copy of spore galactic adventures always need to have the disk in?

Every time I start up spore galactic adventures without the disk in the drive it says to insert galactic adventures dvd. Did it download wrong from the disk? I know you can download this expansion on the web so I find it weird that it requires the disk to play.Why does my copy of spore galactic adventures always need to have the disk in?
Just download a no cd patch.Why does my copy of spore galactic adventures always need to have the disk in?
Now, for the real answer. Having the CD tells the game that you are the proven owner of the downloaded game. It's like a finger-print, or DNA. If you want, you could download the No-CD Game Crack. But have your game receipt ready if the CIA come knocking on your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment