Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Original Spore is 1.5.1 and my expansion pack "Galactic Adventures" is 1.6, What do I have to do?

I uninstalled Spore and Galactic Adventures and reinstalled them. When I reinstalled Spore, I downloaded the 1.5 and 1.5.1, then installed Galactic Adventures. When I go to play Galactic Adventures, I get the static movement and all the problems that come with 1.6. I will say I've installed patch 1.6 before, but I completely wiped clean my computer of Spore and GA (Except for my saved games and creations).



I go into Spore and open creature creator and I have no robot parts option, but if I go into GA's creature creator, I see the robot parts.



My question is: Can I delete these robot parts manually, are they the source of my problems and how do I get patch 1.6 out of here?My Original Spore is 1.5.1 and my expansion pack "Galactic Adventures" is 1.6, What do I have to do?
Bot Parts you say?

It's 1.6

To delete the bot parts, uninstall GA, then Spore, then I believe the same spot where you uninstall a program, Bot Parts should be in there too. it's like DOCTOR PEPPER PARTS PACK(Yes it is in all caps :P) or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment