Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey has anyone got spore or the sims medieval on their computer?

I own both these games I used to play them but not at all now. I found a new expansion for spore called galactic adventures is it any good? Also do you have the new expansion for the sims medieval? is it any good?Hey has anyone got spore or the sims medieval on their computer?
Can't answer Sims Medieval, but I have both Spore and Spore: Galactic Adventures.



I'd have to say that GA is worth it if you can find it cheaply. I wouldn't spend more then $40-$50 on it.Hey has anyone got spore or the sims medieval on their computer?
I can't tell you anything about spore since I've never played it.



BUT,





my sister is a HUGE Sims geek and she is always bragging about how good the game is. Try it yourself though. I don't play either.
  • duplicolor
  • medal of honor server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment