Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I buy the Spore expansion packs like Creepy n Cute and Galactic Adventures?

Ive had my Spore game for quite a while and Im gettin back into it recently, since its pretty fun



HOWEVER I dont have the Spore Creepy n cute parts pack or the Galactic adventures expansion pack yet, and no matter where I go, whether it be Best Buy, Futureshop or Gamestop, I can NEVER find em :/



I want the FULL Spore experience and I have tried and failed to get em off the internet for free like many other people, so I decided to get em the good old fashioned way, which I also cant do because I cant find em ANYWHERE



So my question is where can I find and buy the Spore Creepy n Cute parts pack and the spore galactic Adventures Expansion pack?



I hope they weren't discontinued already D8Where can I buy the Spore expansion packs like Creepy n Cute and Galactic Adventures?
EA sells them as digital downloads through Origin (that is EA's game download manager).



Good luck, and have fun.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment