Saturday, March 3, 2012

Why doesn`t SPORE expansion pack show up in the game.?

Recently I bought the SPORE Parts Pack:Creepy and Cute and have installed it on my computer. So after I installed it I ejected the the CD and put in the SPORE game CD. I loaded the game and when I reached the main SPORE screen I went into Creature Creator. I would assume the parts pack would be there to access, but I looked all over and couldn`t find it. What happened, where did the parts pack go and how do I access it in the game. Help.Why doesn`t SPORE expansion pack show up in the game.?
It needs to be installed in the same directory as the game.



JimWhy doesn`t SPORE expansion pack show up in the game.?
It's there. When in the creature creator, it'll be there in the parts section when you're building your creature. It'll be a second page. Took me a while to figure it out too. Look at the top left of the parts there should be a button for creepy and cute, and click it.

No comments:

Post a Comment