Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is The Spore Expansion Pack Worth Buying?

I have spore and its ok. Its quite a good game but not the most challenging game I've ever played. What do you think of the expansion?Is The Spore Expansion Pack Worth Buying?
Nether expansions boast a lot of new features. If you have played the game already then I wouldn't bother. but if your playing from the ground up, I think the new parts ETC could make the game a bit more enjoyable.

In short No.Is The Spore Expansion Pack Worth Buying?
Cute and Creepy Sucks, do NOT get it. I'm lucky, my obsessed friend let me borrow it to install it. I'm glad I got it, but I wouldn't pay more than $2 for it. As for the Space Expansion, it really depends on how much you like spore. I, for one, love spore (I'm not obsessed, though) and I LOVE The expansion pack. It now has endless possabilities because you can create your own missions on the ground, and play millions made by other players. It's insanely fun and if you have the money, it's really a great expansion to have. If you really don't like the creature stage and the building/vehicle creation, then maybe this part isn't for you. It's a lot of fun though.Is The Spore Expansion Pack Worth Buying?
lol i agree. no need to buy it. the game sucks. if u already have the rest of the game then u could maybe rent the expansion if possible. that would be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment